Official vs. Unofficial Transcript
Many organizations now accept an unofficial transcript, but you may need official transcripts for some things.

Unofficial Transcript: During the school year, email your counselor or the registrar [email protected] The transcript will be emailed directly to you. You can also stop by the counseling office to request one.

Official Transcript: Fill out a Transcript Request Form--use the link below, or stop by the THS counseling office to get the form. The form must include the original signature of the student/former student requesting the transcript. Student signature is required by Federal Law to protect privacy. Telephone requests are not accepted. Requests from a second party are also not accepted without student's signed authorization. This includes parents of students 18 years and older. Official transcripts must be picked up in person or mailed through the postal service. Please allow up to 3 work days for transcript requests to be processed.

Current Students
You cannot download your own transcript from Skyward. Follow directions above for getting transcripts.

Final Transcripts for Graduating Seniors
The registrar mails all final official transcripts for graduating seniors in late June after second semester grades are posted. All seniors indicate where they want their final transcript sent on the senior check out form that they turn in on the last day of school.

Former Students
Fill out the Transcript Request Form linked below or get a copy in the counseling office at THS.

Summer Requests
Be sure to send the request to the correct people listed at the bottom of the Transcript Request Form.

Click here to access the Transcript Request Form.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.